8.31.2010

Speed Tracer (Chrome Extension)

I discovered this amazing tool a few months back created by Google called Speed Tracer. It is a Chrome Extension that allows, I suppose, just about anyone to diagnose performance issues in web applications. Take a look at the description below.


Using Speed Tracer you are able to get a better picture of where time is being spent in your application. This includes problems caused by:
  • Javascript parsing and execution
  • Layout
  • CSS style recalculation and selector matching
  • DOM Event handling
  • Network resource loading
  • Timer fires
  • XMLHttpRequest callbacks
  • Painting
  • and more ...

2 comments:

  1. In this StackOverflow post, you said you used a GnuPGP C# library. I can't find that at www.gnupgp.org, or anywhere else? Can you point me to what you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you misspelled the link. The url is http://www.gnupg.org/.

      Delete